Twelve days, four imperial cities, three mountain ranges and one mighty desert—see all that Morocco is famous for!
On this private guided tour you'll journey to Morocco's classic destinations, visiting its four imperial cities, its mountains and its desert. Over 12 amazing days you'll see the stunning colonial architecture and palm-lined boulevards of Rabat, the impressive ramparts and monumental gates of Meknes, the craftsmen, markets, tanneries and mosques of Fes, the endless dunes of the Sahara Desert, the diverse landscapes of the Rif, Middle and High Atlas Mountains, and the storytellers, snake charmers and henna painters of Marrakech's Djemaa el Fna. Along the way you'll wander the winding paths of Chefchaouen's whitewashed medina, go back in time to the Roman Empire at the archaeological site of Volubilis, and discover the 17th century kasbahs of Ait Ben Haddou. With each destination having its own unique history, wonders and highlights, this tour through classic Morocco is one unforgettable cultural adventure!
- Minimum 2 persons required
- Great all year round
- Day 1Casablanca
- Day 2Casablanca | Rabat | Chefchaouen
- Day 3Chefchaouen
- Day 4Chefchaouen | Volubilis | Meknes | Fes
- Day 5Fes
- Day 6Fes | Midelt
- Day 7Midelt | Erg Chebbi
- Day 8Erg Chebbi | Tinejdad | Todra Gorge
- Day 9Todra Gorge | Ait Ben Haddou
- Day 10Ait Ben Haddou | Marrakech
- Day 11Marrakech
- Day 12Marrakech
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (hotel x 9 nights, nomad tent x 1 night, Berber guesthouse x 1 night)
- Late model transportation with A/C (driver, fuel and insurance included)
- Some meals (breakfast x 11, dinner x 2)
- All entrance fees
- Rabat city tour
- Meknes city tour
- Tour of Volubilis archaeological site
- Fes city tour
- Walk in Midelt
- Camel ride in Sahara
- Traditional Berber music at Sahara campsite
- Visit to Oasis Museum
- Walk inside Todra Gorge
- Tour of Ksar Ait Ben Haddou
- Marrakech city tour
Note: Travelling companions will be roomed together in hotels/riads unless they request separate single rooms. For a single room there is an extra charge of €30 per person per night. Travelling companions will also be roomed together in Berber guesthouses. It is not possible to book a single room when staying in a Berber guesthouse.
- Aeroplane ticket
- Travel insurance
Note: This trip starts when you arrive on Day 1 and ends in the morning on Day 12. If you would like us to arrange accommodation, optional activities or anything else before, during or after your trip, please let us know as we are more than happy to do this.
Begin your experience with an early morning transfer from your Marrakech accommodation to your balloon’s launching site. Upon arrival hop in the basket and gaze away as this sunrise flight takes you soaring over the foothills of Morocco’s Atlas Mountains. Touch down for a freshly prepared Berber breakfast before returning to Marrakech in your 4×4 vehicle. At the end of the day take home a flight certificate as a souvenir of your experience.
Price: €195 per person.
Duration: 5 hours (1 hour in-flight).
Visit this enchanting garden in the heart of the city, designed by French painter Jacques Majorelle (1886–1962). Stroll along the shady paths past exotic trees and plants, streams and pools whilst watching the numerous birds who call this peaceful paradise home.
Price: €30 per person.
Get ready for the ultimate tagine experience during this one of a kind activity in Marrakech. Begin by learning the Arabic for the key ingredients of Morocco’s most famous dish as you join your teacher in the souks. Here you’ll mix with the locals when shopping for your meat, vegetables and most importantly, spices. Head back to the traditional riad kitchen and learn how to brew a pot of refreshing Moroccan mint tea, before following your teacher’s step-by-step instructions to prepare your very own mouthwatering lunch. At the end of the day take home a copy of the recipe as an everlasting memory of your authentic Moroccan cooking experience.
Price: €95 per person (minimum 2 persons required).
Duration: 4–5 hours (including 50 minute walk).
Clothing & Footwear:
- Comfortable walking clothes that are suitable for layering
- Fleece jacket/warm jumper
- Lightweight raincoat/windbreaker
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Synthetic/woollen socks
- Sarong/scarf/loose cotton trousers that can easily be pulled on over shorts to cover shoulders/legs when walking through villages
- 3 season sleeping bag
- Water bottle/hydration bladder
- Water purification pen/tablets
- Head torch
- Camera, memory card and charger
- Spare batteries
- Personal items (including hand sanitiser, lip balm, microfibre towel, sunscreen, toilet paper, toiletries, wet wipes etc)
- Medicine and copy of doctor’s prescription which states medication and quantity carried
- Personal first aid kit (including blister tape, insect repellant, oral rehydration salts, plasters, tweezers, diarrhoea tablets etc)
- Rubbish bag